Everest is a business banking solution for SMEs, entrepreneurs, startups, and founders in Europe. You can open a business account with IBAN, get an online current account, multiple debit cards, virtual cards and automated expense management. Everest gives customers physical and virtual MasterCards.
Everest Account Features
- Business account with IBAN
- Physical and virtual credit/debit cards available instantly
- Order as many cards as needed for your company and employees
- One-click expense management tools
- 24/7 Everest customer support, alerts and controls
How to Open Everest Account
When you open an Everest account, you get a local IBAN. You can then order an Everest card, both physical and virtual cards. You can order up to MasterCard business cards. With the cards, you can enjoy normal functions of a credit/debit card plus expense management, spending alerts, and control tools.
You can open an Everest account online by following these simple steps.
- Visit Everest website and click “Open an account”
- Provide your email address and then accept terms and services
- Create a password with a minimum of 8 characters and should have numbers, letters and special characters
- You will receive a 6-digit code through your email address. Copy and paste it into the box
- Verify your Everest account and then do identity verification by uploading a valid ID photo
- Then you also need facial verification using webcam
- Then enter other details like phone number, address and company details
- Then submit the information
Everest Products and Services
Some of the services and products you will enjoy when you open an Everest account include the following:
- Expense management tools. You can use Everest to monitor your expenses, get monthly statements and organize your expenses by categories and tags.
- Everest Current Account. With an Everest account, you can make contactless payments, make euro transactions, get virtual and physical cards, free and unfreeze cards and have credit limits per card.
- Online banking. Everest offers a user-friendly online banking platform that allows businesses to view their account balances, transactions, and statements.
- Card issuing. Everest allows businesses to issue their own branded debit and credit cards.
- Capital deposit. You can deposit your share capital 100% online and finalize your company registration.
You can order a physical Everest credit card or a virtual card. Everest physical card are powered by MasterCard and you can use for shopping. The credit card allows you to spend now and repay the coming month, or you can preload your funds first. You can pay your balance in full at the end of the month without any extra fees. You get a grace period of 35 days on repayment, and you can extend it to 45 days. Through its deferred payment, you can manage your cash-flows better.
You can start using the cards immediately after opening an account. You can get as many credit and debit cards as you would need. Furthermore, you can enable and disable contactless and online payments, change spending limits and limit transaction amounts.
How to Top Up Everest Card
You can top up the Everest card from your bank account when you deplete your balance. You can also reload funds to your Everest card using another Everest account. Not only that, but you can also request a credit limit, which is subject to approval by Everest.
Everestcard controls and alerts: Order, close, block or temporarily freeze your cards, set spending limits or allowed usage rules from your dashboard. Important notifications will reach you by email or text messages in real time.
Everest offers a 90-day free trial and after that, there is a monthly subscription fee of 20 EUR. You can cancel the subscription at any time. The following are the common Everest fees:
|Subscription (per month)||20 EUR|
|Additional Everest Mastercard World Business||5 EUR/month|
|SEPA Incoming Payments||Free|
|SEPA Outgoing Payments (Up to 5 per month)||Free|
|Extra Outgoing SEPA Payment (per payment)||1 EUR|
|Non-SEPA Incoming Payments||15 EUR/payment|
|Non-SEPA Outgoing Payments||30 EUR/payment|
|Fees Adapted to Transaction Volumes||Variable (0.50% per case)|
|Non-EUR Card Transactions (per case)||2 EUR + 2%|
|ATM Withdrawals (per case)||2 EUR + 2%|
Everest Customer Support
You can reach Everest customer support by phone, email or chat. Everest email address is [email protected], while Everestcard phone number is 0035220331927. Supported languages are French, German and Portuguese.
Everest Supported Countries
Everest is available to businesses and companies registered in any of the EU member states.
Is Everestcard Safe?
Everestcard has been around since 2015. It is available to all EU member states, and it is licensed and regulated by CSSF, a financial regulator in Luxembourg. Everestcard is powered by SnapSwap, a member of the ABBL, the Luxembourg Bankers’ Association. Everest keeps the deposit of their clients in segregated safeguarding accounts in a Luxembourgish bank. The safeguarding of client’s funds is controlled by CSSF and audited by EY.
Here are some alternatives to Everest:
Everest: A Digital Banking Platform for Businesses
Everest is a promising new digital banking platform for businesses. It offers a number of features that are designed to make it easy for businesses to manage their finances, including online banking, expense management, card issuing, payroll processing, invoice automation, and account reconciliation.
The platform is well-designed and easy to use, and it is backed by a reputable company, SnapSwap International S.A., which is a fully licensed and regulated Electronic Money Institution in Luxembourg. However, Everest does not yet have as many features as some of its competitors.