TD online banking is part of the brick-and-mortar TD Bank in the U.S. You can enjoy their banking services all day long and on weekends through a TD Bank app. It offers a wide variety of features like deposit accounts and prepaid cards. You can save on monthly account fees if you maintain a required minimum balance. The bank has many branches open seven days a week and conveniently located across the country offering you convenience in banking.
How to Open TD Bank Online Account
To open TD Bank account, you need to be a resident of the U.S or Canada. You also need to provide details like your full name, address, contact details and proof of identification. For TD Bank online registration, you will also need a social security number and ID. You can fill an application online or visit a banking hall in any of its branches.
Filling in TD Bank online application is easier compared to visiting the bank and will save you time and expenses.
You can open a savings or checking account with TD Bank online application from the comfort of your home. You just need to provide the necessary information and you can get started with online banking. You can download TD Bank app from Google Play or App Store and get access to online banking and statements.
Other benefits you will enjoy include bill pay, email alerts on electronic bills and customer service. You will get a product selection tool that will help select the best checking and saving account for your needs. You don’t need a minimum deposit to open an account.
Does TD Bank use Zelle? If you have a TD personal checking or money market account, e-mail address and U.S. mobile number, you can send money with Zelle.
TD Bank Online Banking App
With TD Bank app, you can enjoy online services like bill pay, send money with Zelle (a payment network in the US), check balances, email alerts and online statements. You can also access banking services 24/7 with the banking app from anywhere. The banking app is very secure and you can select how you will receive the security code either through a text or voice message. You can log in using the app with a Touch ID. You can access your TD online personal banking and small business banking accounts with a single login.
TD Bank Online Customer Service
TD Bank customer service is available 24/7. You can reach them on TD Bank phone number in the US: 88-751-9000. You can also reach them through social media like Facebook Messenger, website, or phone.
TD Bank Fees
You can open an online checking account or online saving account with TD online bank. Both of these accounts come with some fees.
TD Bank Savings Account
You can open any of these three TD Bank online savings accounts. The following are their fees structure.
- TD Simple savings. It attracts a $4 monthly service fee with an online statement only and a $35 overdraft fee. There is also a $3 non-TD ATM withdrawal fee. The account comes with an annual percentage yield of 0.05%.
- TD Growth money market. It attracts an $11 monthly service fee with an online statement only and a $35 overdraft fee. There is also a $3 non-TD ATM withdrawal fee. The account comes with an annual percentage yield of 0.35%.
TD Bank Checking Account
TD Bank online has five types of checking accounts. The following are the fees structure for a TD online checking account.
- TD Beyond Checking. It does not attract ATM fees. However, there is a $35 overdraft fee and a $25 monthly service fee. It earns an interest.
- TD Convenience Checking. It does not require a minimum deposit to open an account while you get a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account. There is a $35 overdraft fee and a $15 monthly service fee. It is free to withdraw in TD Bank ATMs while non-TD Bank withdrawals attract a $3 fee.
- TD Simple Checking. You get a discount on the first order of checks. There is a $35 overdraft fee and a $5.99 monthly service fee. Non-TD Bank ATM withdrawal attracts a $3 fee.
- Student checking. You get a $150 bonus when you open a new checking account. However, there is an overdraft fee of $35 and a $15 monthly service fee which can be waived for students between 17 and 23 years.
- TD 60 plus a checking account. It earns an interest. It attracts a $10monthly service fee which can be waived if you maintain a $250 minimum balance. It attracts a $35 overdraft fee while non-TD Bank ATM withdrawals attract a $3 fee.
TD Online Bank Cards
TD online bank offers two types of credit cards, one with rewards or cashback. You can get prepaid cards at TD Bank online which you can use where Visa is accepted.
TD Bank Online Alternatives
You can use the following banks as an alternative to TD Bank online.
Final Word on TD Online Banking
TD Bank online is a great bank for those looking for online banks with an option of brick and mortar. You can get most of the services online from the comfort of your home.The bank opens for extended hours even during weekends. It is a convenient bank for the U.S and Canadian residents.