In a nutshell, Nibble is a financial platform which connects borrowers with investors. IT Smart Finance Holding (ITSF) developed this platform to provide opportunities for businesses and private customers to invest in the given loans. Joymoney is the holding company that has been in the loan market for a long time. With the prowess of ITSF backing, Nibble takes a creative approach towards lending.
The company works with a peer-to-portfolio model that enables clients to invest in non-bank loan products safely. Furthermore, you will find various additional models on the platform from where you invest. These models aim to bring a more cost-effective means to provide an income-generating portfolio.
The idea is to invest in loans issued by investors that partner with Nibble including Joymoney Russia, Spain and Mexico. The Joymoney Company is also under the ITSF umbrella. The platform aims to provide borrowers with the assistance they need to solve the financial problems. Nibble has the following types of loans:
- Short term loans. This loan amounts up to 500 euros and lasts for 30 days.
- Instalment loans. The loan amounts up to 1,000 euros and lasts for three months.
Since Nibble is highly reliant on the long-term experience of ITSF, it is essential that we get to understand more about the company and how it works. ITSF has more than five years’ experience in fintech, and it continues to create a variety of digital solutions to its consumers. These solutions are reliable, safe and straightforward for consumers. With a registered network of more than 500,000 users, ITSF continues to excel in their proven track record throughout the Eurasian market. The company owns an auto-investment tool that allows you to interact with other peer-to-peer trading platforms efficiently and straightforwardly.
Investing with Nibble requires the following easy and quick process:
- Register on the website.
- Verify your identity.
- Deposit to your Nibble account.
You only require a minimum investment of 10 euros. In case you want to invest more than 10,000 euros; there is an additional process the customer support team takes you through. Once you make the deposit, you can then go ahead and choose the portfolio you are comfortable investing in.
You need to have an account with a European bank or be a resident in the UK or the European Union for you to invest at Nibble. Nibble’s services are not only open to private customers but also to businesses and corporate companies. However, you will need to provide additional company details and documents during registration for corporate accounts.
A user does not have much control in choosing specific borrowers at Nibble since it is an auto-investment platform. However, each investment happens according to your pre-set profile and settings. More so, borrowers go through a verification process with strict measures to know how eligible they are for the loan. There are ten parameters on the scoring system, and the rate at which acceptance happens is only 10%. As a result, the company chooses the most eligible borrowers who possess the most minimal risk.
Nibble falls under the Estonian Court register, and thus, the Estonian laws govern it. Moreover, once Nibble obtains the FSA license; the extra eyes will ensure even more safety. That said, investment comes with its own risk, and Nibble is no different. Some borrowers might take longer than expected to make their repayments; therefore, that situation results in a low amount of interest. However, Nibble is fully stable, and thus, it can handle the shortcomings.
- One of the most significant aspects of Nibble is the high-interest rate of up to 12%. This rate goes well above average as compared to other lending companies.
- Due to the affordable minimum investment deposit of 10 euros, many investors can join. Hence, it brings about a broad range of customers.
- Once you register on Nibble as an investor, you do not have to worry about choosing the borrowers. Nibble takes care of the vetting of borrowers for you; hence, you will not need to do any research on borrowers.
- You can actively concentrate on investing as an investor since Nibble’s strict policies result in minimal risks with borrowers.
- The platform is beginner-friendly due to the straightforward and simple interface.
- Due to its strict policies of minimal risks, most borrowers do not succeed with the 10% selection rate.
- There are limited portfolio options and loan varieties on the platform.
Borrowing money from a local bank or a conventional online lender can be a strenuous process. Therefore, peer to peer lending platforms works hard in providing and finding loans for individuals who need the service. However, Nibble brings in a different twist in the P2P segment. Whereby you can invest your money with Nibble, and in turn, the company connects your funds with borrowers. The buyback guarantee gives you a safety option in case of any difficulties. As a result, you get profit through the interest you make when lending.
Nibble helps you with the hassle of managing your investment, and thus, the platform makes the lending process for the P2P a breeze for investors. The platform is exceptionally advantageous to the average person with a desire to invest in the peer-to-peer market. Once you deposit your minimum 10 euros, you are good to go. Most importantly, the platform gives the best interest rate of 14%, unlike any other in the market.