What is Nibble Finance?
Nibble Finance is a peer to peer lending platform that connects investors with lenders. It provides investors with the opportunity to earn interest on their investments and lenders with a more affordable way to borrow money.
How Nibble Finance Works
Nibble Finance works by connecting investors with borrowers. Investors can choose to invest in loans or overdue debts. Borrowers can use the platform to borrow money at a lower interest rate than they would from a traditional bank.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how Nibble Finance works:
- Investors create an account on Nibble Finance and deposit money into their account.
- Investors browse the platform and select the loans or overdue debts they want to invest in.
- Investors invest in the loans or overdue debts, specifying the invested amount and investment term.
- Once an investor invests in a loan or overdue debt, the borrower receives the funds.
- Borrowers repay the loan or overdue debt to Nibble Finance, including interest.
- Nibble Finance distributes the received interest payments to the investors.
Nibble has the following types of loans:
- Short term loans: This loan amounts up to 500 euros and lasts for 30 days.
- Installment loans: The loan amounts up to 1,000 euros and lasts for three months.
Nibble Finance offers three investment strategies:
- Classic Strategy: This strategy allows you to invest in unsecured consumer loans. With Nibble Finance’s buyback guarantee, you are protected from losses and can enjoy a guaranteed income at a fixed 8% interest rate. You can choose an investment period of 1 to 6 months, invest between €10 and €10,000, and make withdrawals with a minimum amount of €50.
- Legal Strategy: With this strategy, you need to invest your money for at least 6 months. You can choose to invest for as long as 6 to 60 months and put in anywhere from €10 to €10,000. When you want to take some money out, just make sure it’s at least €50. Right now, you can expect to earn an annual interest rate between 11% to 14.5%.
- Balanced Strategy: This is a good option for investors who want to invest in lower-risk loans with the potential for higher returns. The investment period for the Balanced Strategy is 7–60 months, and the minimum investment amount is €100. You can withdraw your money at any time, but there is a minimum withdrawal amount of €50. The current annual interest rate for the Balanced Strategy is 12-12.5%.
How do you invest with Nibble Finance?
Investing with Nibble p2p requires the following easy and quick process:
- Register on the Nibble website.
- Verify your identity.
- Deposit to your Nibble account.
You only require a minimum investment of 10 euros. In case you want to invest more than 10,000 euros; there is an additional process the customer support team takes you through. Once you make the deposit, you can then go ahead and choose the portfolio you are comfortable investing in.
Who is eligible to invest at Nibble?
You need to have an account with a European bank or be a resident in the UK or the European Union for you to invest at Nibble. Nibble’s services are not only open to private customers but also to businesses and corporate companies. However, you will need to provide additional company details and documents during registration for corporate accounts.
Who is eligible to borrow?
A user does not have much control in choosing specific borrowers at Nibble, since it is an auto-investment platform. However, each investment happens according to your pre-set profile and settings. More so, borrowers go through a verification process with strict measures to know how eligible they are for the loan. There are ten parameters on the scoring system, and the rate at which acceptance happens is only 10%. As a result, the company chooses the most eligible borrowers who possess the most minimal risk.
Is Nibble Safe?
While Nibble Finance is a new platform, it is relatively safe for investors. However, it is important to keep in mind that no investment is without risk. The platform is regulated in Estonia. Moreover, Nibble Finance offers a buyback guarantee on all loans, which means that investors will be repaid their investment if a borrower defaults.
Benefits of Nibble Loan
- One of the most significant aspects of Nibble is the high-interest rate of up to 12%. This rate goes well above average as compared to other lending companies.
- Due to the affordable minimum investment deposit of 10 euros, many investors can join. Hence, it brings about a broad range of customers.
- Once you register on Nibble as an investor, you do not have to worry about choosing the borrowers. Nibble takes care of the vetting of borrowers for you; hence, you will not need to do any research on borrowers.
- You can actively concentrate on investing as an investor, since Nibble’s strict policies result in minimal risks with borrowers.
- The platform is beginner-friendly due to the straightforward and simple interface.
- Due to its strict policies of minimal risks, most borrowers do not succeed with the 10% selection rate.
- There are limited portfolio options and loan varieties on the platform.
Nibble Finance Supported Countries
Nibble supports the following European countries; Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Portugal, Romania, Cyprus, Netherlands, Norway, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Norway, Poland, Switzerland, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK. The company plans on expanding to Mexico before the end of 2021.
Is Nibble Any Good?
Borrowing money from a local bank or a conventional online lender can be a strenuous process. Therefore, peer to peer lending platforms works hard in providing and finding loans for individuals who need the service. However, Nibble brings in a different twist in the P2P segment. Whereby you can invest your money with Nibble, and in turn, the company connects your funds with borrowers. The buyback guarantee gives you a safety option in case of any difficulties. As a result, you get profit through the interest you make when lending.
Nibble helps you with the hassle of managing your investment, and thus, the platform makes the lending process for the P2P a breeze for investors. The platform is exceptionally advantageous to the average person with a desire to invest in the peer-to-peer market. Once you deposit your minimum 10 euros, you are good to go. Most importantly, the platform gives the best interest rate up to 14%.