Wittix is an electronic bank that provides borderless, multi-currency European IBAN accounts. They also issue virtual and physical debit cards to customers and companies. It is also a safe way to send, receive and withdraw funds in your account.
- Wittix is incorporated in Lithuania and is regulated by the Central Bank of Lithuania. It operates under Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) license No 48.
- Wittix, UAB is authorized to: issue electronic money, distribute and redeem electronic money, issue payment instruments and remit money.
- Excellent customer support. Wittix offers dedicated customer support to ensure that you get a quick response. Any issue you have will be solved in the shortest time possible, giving you an excellent customer experience.
- Fair rates and fees. Wittix offers fair commissions and exchange rates to ensure that customers get much from their money.
- Multicurrency, European non resident account. Wittix multi-currency account supports 25 currencies including EUR, JPY, GBP, ZAR, CAD, and HKD.
- Wittix supports payouts from PayPal and Stripe.
You can open a personal account without visiting the bank. To open a personal with Wittix Bank, you need to provide the following documents.
- An online registration form
- High quality and colored passport
- Proof of address or a utility bill not older than 90 days
- A photo of your face
To open Wittix business account, you will need the the documents above and the following additional documents.
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and articles of association
- License URL / Document – If business activity required a license.
- Any other relevant corporate documents depending on the country of registration
- Supporting documents on clients/suppliers (such as invoices, contracts, draft contracts).
- Documents for initial funding (if the first transfer is from an existing corporate bank account, a bank statement is needed, or if first transfer is from your client, an invoice or contract is needed).
Wittix, UAB offers a personal IBAN account and business IBAN account. You can open an account to help you receive, transfer and withdraw funds easily. You can use it to execute incoming and outgoing SEPA transfers at fair rates. SEPA transfers are fast with most going through within a day.
The personal account helps one to manage their daily finances with an IBAN account. You can use the account to receive and make SEPA payments. You can make and receive SEPA payments from any EU bank that supports SEPA transfers.
Wittix personal account comes with varying pricing for EEA customers and non-EEA customers. The pricing is as follows:
|Personal Pricing||EU/EEA||Non EU/EEA|
|Account Monthly||Free||€ 9.90|
|SEPA Incoming Transfer||€ 2||€ 5|
|SEPA Outgoing Transfer||€ 3||€ 10|
|Swift Incoming Transfer||N/A||N/A|
|Swift Outgoing Transfer||€ 25 + 0.15%||€ 45 + 0.25%|
|Internal Transfer||Free||€ 5|
You can open a Wittix Business account to manage your business finances. The account comes with a dedicated IBAN, physical payment card and is available for both EEA residents and non-EEA residents. You can order a MasterCard payment card with a business account.
The Business account also comes with varying prices for EEA residents and non-EEA residents.
|Business Pricing||EU/EEA||Non EU/EEA|
|Application processing Fee||€ 250||€ 850|
|Account Monthly Fee / Per Currency||€ 50||€ 99|
|SEPA Incoming Transfer||€ 5 + 0.15% €||10 + 0.25%|
|SEPA Outgoing Transfer||€ 5 + 0.15%||€ 15 + 0.35%|
|Swift Incoming Transfer||€ 25 + 0.15%||€ 35 + 0.25%|
|Swift Outgoing Transfer||€ 35 + 0.15%||€ 45 + 0.35%|
|Internal Transfer||Free||€ 5|
When you open a Wittix personal account, you can order a physical personal card. Besides, you can also get a virtual card that will help you with online shopping. Wittix issues a MasterCard prepaid card that you can use to access your finances across the globe. You can use the card for:
- Making online payments
- Get push notifications for all your transactions
- Get a virtual card that will help you with online shopping
Wittix issues a debit card for business accounts. A debit card usually has the same balance as the account, unlike prepaid cards that have separate balances from the account or e-wallet. You can get a physical or Wittix virtual card with a Wittix business account. The business card uses a single currency; EUR only.
|Cards Pricing||Virtual Card||Plastic Card|
|Card Ordering Fee||€ 4.5||€ 9|
|Monthly Card Fee||€ 4.9||€ 4.9|
|Card Loading Fee||1%||1%|
|Virtual to Plastic||€ 8||N/A|
|POS Purchases (Domestic)||€ 0.75||€ 0.75|
|POS Purchases (International)||€ 1.5||€ 1.5|
|FX Fee||MC Base fee + 2.5%||MC Base fee + 2.5%|
|Withdrawal to Wittix Balance||1%||1%|
Wittix provides IBAN accounts by default that supports SEPA transfers. IBAN is a safe way of identifying banks across borders. Wittix issues IBAN accounts allowing users to make and receive SEPA transfers. It supports 35 currencies. You can also open a multi-currency IBAN personal account to allowing you to transact in different currencies.
Yes. Wittix Bank is authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Lithuania to issue, distribute and redeem electronic money. It operates under Electronic Money Institutions (EMI) license No 48. All online payments are 3D secured to ensure that your data and money are safe. It carries out all financial transactions in line with the laws of Lithuania.
There are other financial institutions that offer similar services. Some of Wittix alternatives are the following.
Wittix is an excellent bank offering electronic money services. You get IBAN accounts like personal and business accounts that allow you to make SEPA transfers. To start using its services, you only need to register your account which takes a few minutes, and then deposit funds into your account. You can then start sending and receiving money across the world.